You need to find talented developers to add to your team. People who can help you improve and expand your software products. Unfortunately, finding a qualified developer has become more difficult than finding Waldo.
Signs of Strain
- You’ve had open positions for more than a couple of months
- You can’t deliver the goods even though your team is already working their butts off
- You are starting to notice burnout among your team
- You worry that one of the big brand companies will lure your best talent away
- You’ve tried offshoring before and you know it doesn’t work for the kind of work you do
- You want to expand your team, not end up with a separate one that your developers are going to have to babysit all the time
- You want developers who are invested in your platform and your company, not code monkeys
- You know that cultural friction and the time separation will impact your developers and the quality of your software negatively
- The CVs you get from recruiters look good, but they don’t pan out when you actually talk to these candidates.
- Your developers spent way too much time interviewing weak candidates
- Even when you find them, talented developers have become very expensive
- Add recruiting fees on top of it and you are facing a budget-busting proposition
The Nearsoft Option
Nearsoft was created by people who faced the same problem you are facing today: shortage of developers, limited budgets, and not very many options. So, we built the company we wished we could have partnered with back then.
We are not a staffing company. We are not an offshoring company. We are not even an outsourcing company.
We are a grow-your-team-and-get-great-products-out-the-door company.
You can learn all about us in a few minutes. If we are a match, it will add years to your life.
If you only have a minute.